8.27.2008

Wait WHO'S Nomination Is It Again?

Now I have been paying attention to the DNC but...Someone refresh my memory... Sen. Obama DID get the most votes in the primary right? Sen. Clinton did give up her delegates right? Cause she DOESN'T have the Nomination...right? I mean did I miss something?

I can't get why people don't get that she IS NOT going to be on the ballot on Nov. 4th...sorry Clinton Lovers but it isn't going to happen. I am so sorry for those of you that wanted her to win; but those of us that are registered as democratic isn't the main focus here to get that asshole Bush out of office and avoid another 4 years of someone just like him???

So it isn't Clinton...the country voted for Obama...I just don't get why people are mad and would risk putting themselves and the rest of this country through another 4 years of Republican bull shit.

I'm so annoyed....

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

people dont think and just accept - thats our problem