8.24.2008

When I Don't Follow My Mind...

Aight as I have mentioned I get feelings. I know when stuff is about to go down...so why did I get out of the car??

This all started because my mom has been on some bonding stuff and wanted me to go to the food store with her. She just wanted some milk...no issue, right? As we approach the store I get that familiar something is about to go down feeling. I couldn't shake it so I let her know to which she replied, "No, nothing will happen." "Alright." Was all I said.

We enter the store and head to the back towards the milk...suddenly I find myself on the floor on one knee. She turns and asks the most foolish question, "What are you doing down there?" To which I responded, "Playing a game mother."

Apparently like most establishments that are busy during the day, our local food store cleans their floors at night. Their machines happen to leave a thin trail of water which was just enough to, as my Grandmother would say, "Trow mi down!"

I hold my knee for a while doing the "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" that Peter does from Family Guy before limping to find a manager and report what went down.

So now I sit with my knee iced thinking...why did I get out of the car....WHY?

2 comments:

Deirdre McCullagh said...

Can we say lawsuit and south of france?
But seriously next time just stay in the car...

Cassia L Rainne said...

It had crossed my mind...trust