8.17.2008

If You Love Chicken Don't Read This...

One of my closest friends loves chicken I mean she LOVES chicken. I told her once that I intended to give it up some day and her response was, "What did chicken ever do to you?" All jokes of course.

Well the jokes are a wrap... Chicken may now be considered the devil's instrument.

I'll admit this has been a LONG time in coming...I've been back and forth.

When you want to give up meat people always want to know why and what will that lifestyle afford you and how can you go without it...blah blah blah...Some people just aren't meant to eat that stuff. That is me...put me on that list please.

I write this as my testimony, I write this as my affirmation...as I am feeling I write this as what could be my last blog or what could be my last will and testament...I already don't eat red meats but my love affair with chicken and poultry is officially over. If I live through tonight I will never eat any meat again.

Needless to say I am UNhappy...

From now on if it don't swim or grow out of the ground it and I can't get down...

I'd write more but I have to go lay on the bathroom floor and pray that I don't die...

No comments: