8.16.2008

Unsettled...

Some people may laugh and that's cool...but sometimes I get feelings. I DO not by ANY means claim to be a a psychic or anything even close. There are just times I wake up with a feeling, or I get the sense that something is up. Call it a heightened sense of awareness if you will. Either way, no matter what something ALWAYS HAPPENS when I get one of those feelings.
Sometimes I can tell if it has something to do with someone specifically or just myself...again I am no psychic...just aware of the world around me.

Some people are oblivious and live in their own little worlds where everything is comfy and happy. I can't do that. I think that's scary actually. --When the rain falls it don't fall on one mans house.-- Very simple lyric from Lauryn Hill but it is SO very true. I think it would benefit us all to pay a bit more attention to people and places around them. It would behoove us all to have a heightened sense of awareness. Maybe less hard lessons would be had that way.

The same thing applies to people that I meet and make my soul feel like it is dying just on sight. I have NEVER been wrong about that either. Some people have dirty souls...plain and simple...it's not my fault that I can feel when someone else is completely full of shit. Or when they are over compensating. I don't care what they think they can get away with...I worship no human and really couldn't care less how great they think they are. Being known for being an ass doesn't cut it...Hitler was known for being a bastard that didn't excuse him or his followers, excuse my language but f**k makes them think it excludes them from being decent human beings??

I've met quite a few people like that over the last few years...to those people I say...I see you through you like glass and every ugly word you utter comes through clear as a crystal bell. You can smile in my face if you'd like to save face but you will note that my expression never changes. You unsettle the delicate balance that I call good and evil in life. You're filthy, common, and not worth my gentle speech, or intellect. I can never mind you, trust. It would, however do you well to keep your distance from people I love. Just to heighten your awareness; for them I would cut and bleed if necessary.

No comments: