11.07.2011

*looks around*







Wow... I forgot I had a blog. It's been way too long since I attempted this.



I won't bother the one follower I think I have with a life update, but I will talk about something that is on my mind.



As I signed into the blog just now I was very calmly sipping from my cup of coffee. I posted a facebook status some months ago where I mentioned that coffee travel mugs were basically sippy cups for adults.



Let's think about it...there is something about sipping your drink of choice out of your treasured mug. Something warm and comforting about that particular mug. It's habit and relaxation, it's joy and normalcy, and it holds the perfect amount of that soothing liquid for you. It is liquid happiness.



And with regards to the mug, it doesn't matter how it is shaped, how old the mug is, and in some cases whether it is clean or not. Don't make that face, I have seen you, yes you with that dirty mug. It's still stained from yesterday's coffee, and last week's incicdent with the creamer in the office break room that you still swear had nothing to do with you. You're thinking that sipping your coffee as you read this crazily written, unedited post.



Some how coffee, I use coffee not only because of my addiction, but because it is what is typically in the travel mugs of us professional people, some how coffee has that smell to it that says welcome to a new day. A day where nothing has gone wrong, yet. This is not to say that coffee makes everything ok, but typically when sipping your cup ah joe, nothing goes wrong.



All I am saying is the kiddies have their juice and I have my coffee and I am pretty pleased with that.



Now...I remember why I forgot I had a blog...facebook, and mafia wars...







*sips coffee, looks around*

No comments: